BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservation Terms: To reserve a tour, operated by KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA, a deposit of 15% of the total cost of the tour is required. This is fully refundable if cancellation occurs within 5 days of booking the tour. After 5 days, the fee becomes non-refundable. The balance of the tour is due 90 days prior to the tour beginning. For clients making a tour reservation less than 90 days prior to tour beginning, the payment must be made in full at the time of the reservation.
- All prices, stated in the itinerary of each tour, are per person, based on double or single occupancy. The company uses 3, 4 and 5 star hotels for accommodating guests. Clients may find information about the category of the accommodation in the itinerary of each tour. When making reservations, the client will specify what rooming arrangement they would prefer. For double occupancy, the rooms will be with two twin beds or a double bed. The client receives detailed information about the hotels, used for their trip, including name, address and web-site, two weeks prior to tour beginning.
- The client is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of reservation, such as name on the passport, address, phone numbers, mailing address, email address and birthdate. Any fees incurred by KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA for making appropriate changes on the client’s behalf due to inaccuracy or missing information will be the responsibility of the client.
- KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA includes optional tours and tour extensions to Greece, Turkey, Macedonia and Romania in the regular itineraries. If a client chooses to purchase an optional excursion, it must be purchased not later than 30 days prior to tour beginning. All optional excursions are available on-tour, but the price is higher than the pre-tour price. If a client chooses a tour extension to any of the countries listed above, it must be confirmed at the time of the reservation. The same reservation and cancellation terms, as for the ones of the regular tours, are valid for the tour extensions.
- Clients are advised to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking.
- Travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the whole tour.
Cancellation Policy: When making a reservation, a deposit of 15% of the total cost is required. This is refundable if cancellation occurs within the first 5 days. After 5 days, the deposit is non-refundable. The balance of the tour is due by 90 days before tour beginning. If cancellation is within less than 90 days prior to the tour beginning, the client is responsible for the following fees:
90 days or more: 15% of the total cost of the tour / tour extension
89 – 60 days: 50%
59 – 30 days: 75%
29 – 0 days: 100%
- Payment method is bank transfer. Clients may contact the office of the company to receive details of bank accounts. KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA will mail final documents and travel information only after the full amount is paid and within 2 weeks of the tour beginning.
Visa Requirements: The client is responsible for obtaining all travel documents and verifying all necessary entry requirements for each country on their tour. KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA is not responsible for providing this documentation. Bulgaria is a member of the Schengen Agreement, but is still not fully implementing it and the visas, issued in Bulgaria do not permit entry to the Schengen Area. EU and EFTA citizens need an ID card or passport for entry to Bulgaria. For travelers from USA, Canada, Japan and Australia a passport is required for entry. The passport must be valid for at least six months after the end date of the tour. Citizens of the countries listed above need no visa for a stay in Bulgaria of 90 days within a six-month period. Russian citizens need a visa, which can be issued at any Bulgarian embassy or a consulate in Russia. For current information on visa requirements for Bulgaria, please check the following link: http://www.mfa.bg/en/pages/109/index.html. The client is responsible for any expenses incurred for lack of appropriate travel documents. Clients, who book a tour extension to Greece (EU), Turkey or Romania (EU), are advised to contact the company’s office for further details about the documents necessary.
KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA is a local ground tour operator and does not operate any airline services, taxi or other transportation companies, except the one, providing the transportation and transfers of the tour. The company does not provide any visa processing or travel insurance services. These service providers are independent contractors. Therefore, KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA is not liable for any negligent or willful act of or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any third party. The client assumes all such risk.
KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of goods and services resulting from force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart in a timely manner, dangers associated with animals, sanitation problems, food poisoning, epidemics or the threat thereof, disease, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in the evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, or for any other cause beyond the control of KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA.
KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA reserves the right to change or cancel the tour, to modify tour itinerary or any aspect of the tour at any time. These changes may be due to national holidays, seasonal hours of operation, availability of sights, transportation or accommodations, special events, etc. The company will contact clients as soon as these changes take place to inform them of any modifications in the itinerary.
All tours, provided by KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA, can be purchased directly from the company, on its website, or from any of the travel agents, authorized to sell the products of KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA.
KOUKERY Art & Festival Travel BULGARIA is a licensed Bulgarian tour operator (license Nr. PK—01-7093, issued by the Ministry of Economics, Energy and Tourism) and according to local law has the compulsory insurance Public Liability of the Tour Operator.